Browse Categories
Browse by Manufacturer

Tire Speedometer Calculator


An Excellent Site!


Perma Cool 1060
REMOTE OIL THERMOSTATS
1060
REMOTE OIL THERMOSTATS
List Price: $72.80
Your Price: $65.00
You Save: $7.80 (11 %)

Detailed Description

When oil temps exceed 180 degree F, the termostatic valve closes allowing 95% flow through the oil cooler. At teps below 180 degree F, the valve is open with 90% of the oil by-passing the cooler. The remaining 10% of the oil flows through the cooler, maintaining constant system pressure, preventing air pockets and eliminating cold oil shock. It flows up to 20 gallons per minute and is rated at 200 PSI. This mounting kit containers four brass fittings,and four stainless steel hose clamps. This will autmatically regulate oil pressure, provides quicker warm-ups to operating temps, prevents over cooling in cold climates and is for use with either transmission or engine coolers. Add $25.00 for the mounting kit for this item.
Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.
Mailing Lists
Search

 
New & Used Cars & Trucks
  • Domestic Autos
  • Trucks & SUV's
  • Imported Cars
  • Muscle Cars
  • Exotic Models
  • Custom Kits
  • Anything on Wheels

See An Awesome SC Video!
 

Yeah, We're SEMA Members!

We invite you to
Visit Our Sponsors


Thank You for Shopping at SpinningWheels-SC! We appreciate your support and confidence.